Published on April 8th, 2013 | by iGoPedia0
How to change email signature on the iPhone and iPad
By default, when you are sending an email from an iPhone or iPad using the iOS 6 mail application, it inserts a signature. The signature says something like, “sent from an iPhone” – you get the idea. If you think that you have searched every inch of the iOS 6 operating system just to find a way to change this email signature, you’re not out of luck. There is a solution to your problem, and this tutorial will explain it in detail.
How to change email signature on the iPhone and iPad? :
- Turn on the iPhone or iPad.
- Go to the home screen of the device and select settings (assuming you have not moved it).
- Scroll down and select the ‘Mail, Contacts, Calenders’ option from the left-hand sidebar.
- Find the text that says, “Mail”. In the second box, there should be a ‘signature’ option. Select it.
- Select the text that says, “sent from my iPhone/iPad”. Remove it and type in your own.
- Go back. Everything should automatically be saved once you typed everything in.